Client Experience

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE MOMENT YOU CONTACT ME, TO WELL AFTER YOUR WEDDING DAY

Wedding Photography is one of the most important things to consider when planning your wedding. I understand that when deciding on a wedding photographer, you’re going to have more questions than answers. You’re going to be spending a lot of time researching, and investing in an experienced wedding photographer and there’s no turning back if the photos don’t turn out what you expect them to be.

I feel that planning your special day should be an enjoyable experience, so relax, pop some champagne – my job is too make the entire process effortless and stress-free for you. I understand that we all have commitments with our lives so your time needs to be well spent. Having photographed hundreds of weddings, I am here to help and guide you, and make it an awesome experience.

From the moment you contact me, to the moment you receive your beautiful wedding album, I want to assure you that I am there with you every step of the way. My job is to provide you with an amazing experience throughout.

 

What is the process?

Step 01: Right Now

Contact me to enquire about your wedding photography!

Step 02: Next few days…

We’ll meet up with yourself and your fiance either in-person at my studio or video call.

Step 03: When you’re ready

We’ll make it all official that I’ll be your wedding photographer! Yay! There is a booking form and 30% payment, all done online. The remaining 70% is due just a month prior to your wedding.

Step 04: 6-8 months prior to your wedding

Book in your engagement shoot! We’ll brainstorm ideas together to make it uniquely yours.

Step 05: 2 months before the wedding

You’ll receive an email from me asking for more details about your day! There is a questionnaire to fill out also. This will help me prepare for your special day.

Step 06: The week of the wedding

We’ll have a final phone call or meet up to finalise things like schedule and timings etc.

Step 07: Your Wedding Day!

I photograph your special day. It will be stress-free and memorable, I promise! We’ll have lots of fun too.

Step 08: A few days after your wedding…

You’ll receive some sneak peeks of your wedding day to share with family & friends!

Step 09: 4-8 weeks after your wedding

We meet in person for your complimentary Album Planning session. This is where you’ll see all your photos for the very first time and relive your big day with all the images I’ve captured!

Step 10: A few weeks later…

Your Wedding Album will arrive from Italy , ready for collection!

Sounds awesome? Contact me to get the ball rolling!

CONTACT ME
wedding photographer perth

What Can We Expect On The Wedding Day?

LOTS of FUN!! I’m here to make your special day as memorable as possible and I want you to feel completely at ease. From the moment I arrive, I’ll be capturing moments as they unfold as well as giving direction where required.

I’ll also be bringing my 13+ years of experience to your wedding, be it an intimate celebration or a lavish multicultural event so that you’ll have the most awesome experience ever!

You can also expect…the unexpected! That’s right, I’ll be on the hunt for those epic moments and my signature shots. Quite often, the best photos I take are from things that happen which are totally unplanned.


What Happens after your Wedding?

As soon as I arrive home from your wedding, the absolutely first thing I do is backup your photos in multiple locations so that your images are safe. The memory cards remain with me(yes I carry them around with me) until your images are transferred to my offsite backup location. Yes I am paranoid, but this is something I do to safeguard your wedding photos.

Over the next few weeks, we’ll start editing your photos and then we’ll arrange your Album Planning Session(if you have an album in your package). As a rough guide , you’ll expect around 60-80 images per hour of your wedding coverage, but remember quality of quantity. I take enough photos to tell the story of your special day and that’s what is most important – to be able to relive those special moments!

wedding album perth

ARE YOU READY TO BEGIN YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE?

I’d love to meet you and get to know more about you both and about your wedding goals.

Contact me to get started!